Dearborn High School Parent Faculty Student Association (PFSA)
The parents, faculty and students of Dearborn High are PFSA!
Our purpose is to foster a good working relationship between home and school by encouraging parental involvement in volunteer programs and school activities. Your participation will provide you the opportunity to stay aware of what is happening at DHS.
We encourage all parents to attend our general meetings, which are held on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Meetings typically include discussions of topics pertinent to the general membership, suggestions and discussion for new programs for the school community, updates on PFSA finances and information on current programs and fundraisers.
Throughout the school year, we:
- Produce the “Pioneer Post.” This publication provides information on school news, class activities and upcoming events. Current and Past issues can be found on the Pioneer Post tab.
- Provide chaperones for school dances throughout the year.
- Provide the Staff Appreciation luncheon in May.
- Assist with other administration requests as needed.
- Provide Scholarship Awards to deserving DHS students (must be a PFSA member for at least 2 years, including senior year).
Membership dues make up a large percentage of PFSA income. Your paid membership ensures these programs continue.
Membership is $20.00 per family/household, $10.00 for DHS staff. All amounts are tax deductible and additional donations are gratefully accepted. If you have any questions, please contact PFSA Membership Chair, Michelle Pumer at email@example.com.
To become a member of the DHS PFSA, please complete the 2022-2023 PFSA Membership Form and submit the membership dues (cash, check or Venmo accepted).
Please scan VENMO code below (include your phone number and student’s name) or mail check (payable to DHS-PFSA) to:
DHS PFSA Membership, 19501 Outer Drive, Dearborn, MI 48124.
Cash is also accepted.
If you have questions regarding PFSA, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.